Growing a Farmer 2
Growing A Farmer,
by Kurt Timmermeister, was a very interesting read. It was fascinating seeing
his progression as a farmer, from the beginning not knowing a single thing,
through all the trials he faced that every farmer does. He described every
scene with such great detail; it brought his story to life and made it easy to
imagine what he saw. I still believe that the beginning few chapters when Kurt
was searching for a new house were the best. It was amazing that he was capable
of leaving his old life behind, the only one he had ever known, for a
completely different and solitary life. This part of the book sent me a message
that sometimes you need to go out of your comfort zone in order to find what
you truly love. This is especially relevant in my life because I am still
unsure what I want to do after graduation. I now believe I need to take the
leap of faith and stretch out of my comfort zone, which could have a major
impact on my life.
Comments
Post a Comment