Growing A Farmer Part 1

The beginning of Growing A Farmer has been very intriguing to me. The way Timmermeister was able to leave the only life he had ever known, for another vastly different lifestyle is incredible. Alongside that his ability to not be concerned about the issues that were to present themselves due to the condition of his home is astonishing. Most people would put a lot of thought into the work to come, but instead Timmermeister lives in the moment and knew exactly what he wanted. He knew from the second he saw the property that he was meant to be there.


I think this book pertains to my near future in the sense that I am not entirely sure what career path I want to choose, but making the leap of faith and trying something new can come with great rewards. So far, it has shown me that putting yourself in a position that you are not familiar with can help you grow as a person and find out what you truly love. I look forward to reading the rest of the book and discovering what Timmermeister goes through in his journey.

Comments