WHO YOU ARE MATTERS


Hello everyone, my name is Richie Nunis and I’m from Laguna Beach, California. As of now, I do not know where I am going, but I plan to travel after graduation and take some time to figure out what I want to do in life. My father and I share common looks, while my mother and I share a similar personality. Alongside my parents I have a younger brother who is about to graduate high school. My entire family was raised at the beach, so we all share a common interest in the ocean, however I am the only one in my family that surfs. I believe I have developed my own expectations of myself, being very independent has allowed me to create a standard for myself to follow. My dad is my role model, I have looked up to him ever since I can remember and strive to be just like him. There isn’t a specific animal I feel a connection with, yet I am very interested in many sea animals. I have never had a significant encounter with a tree or plant, but I have had many special moments in the ocean and love spending a lot of time at the beach. 

Comments